Sunday 24 May 2015

24/05/15 - GAME JAM

Hi everyone. After finishing Uni, myself, my brother (the code guy), CallumRonja and Matt are teaming up to create a game in six days. Currently, we're on day two, and it's due for Thursday. Exciting!


Hopefully, it won't take nearly as long as me on my own, and now there's a dedicated person for code, it can't go wrong.

This is basically what we're trying to do.


This is Matt's quick concept of our game. The idea is that it's a never ending free-fall game controlled by A&D keys. Avoid the danger, pick up hearts, score points.

The theme for the end of year show is Alice in Wonderland, so that's what our game is based on. 


I look forward to seeing what we can get done! 

Also, looking at references, I found this. Absolutely gorgeous reference for climbing and diving. <3



No comments :

Post a Comment