Tuesday 10 March 2015

10/3/15 - It's been a while, hasn't it?

Hi folks.
I've got nothing artsy to show for the minute, but I'd like to show you a few tutorials that I've been using to help me get to grips with Unity.

Sprite Sheet Generator - This was a pain in my side before I realised I could do this. I was struggling with how to turn my animation into a sprite sheet, as it's pretty easy to make sprites with a sprite sheet in Unity. I thought, well, instead of trying to put my .png sequence into a big sheet, surely there's a button. Hint: There is!

This is my crappy little box jump I'm playing with, and this is the sprite sheet it made.

























Then, there's this tutorial I've been following, how to get my character into a controller. I think this might take a while, folks. Don't forget about me if I don't post!




No comments :

Post a Comment