Tuesday 24 February 2015

24/2/15 - More Animation

Time has flown by this week. I've no excuse for not posting other than that I honestly lost track of days.

Firstly, the run is near enough finished (to a point that I'm happy with). The trouble with my references was that I hadn't bounded like the run is supposed to, so I didn't get the cape right. In my video, where it was a light jog, it was a little swish from left to right - so the cape swish that worked well in the jog didn't transfer over properly to the bound.


There's a good chance that the cape might be too heavy on the way down, but at least it doesn't look like a solid object now!

Secondly, there's an idle animation done now. This is for when there's a period of inactivity. I started with a longer arm swing, but was told to shorten it by Callum



No comments :

Post a Comment